In this episode of the Planning for Life Podcast, Carl Coolidge sits down with physician and entrepreneur Kevin Coyle to discuss his experience with owning a medical practice and then launching a community-focused brewery.
Kevin lives and works in Brunswick, Georgia, and his journey into entrepreneurship is a very interesting and unique one.
In this episode, you will learn:
– About the winding path that Kevin took to get to where he is today
– How Kevin keeps himself focused in an ever-changing field
– Who has influenced Kevin in his journey as an entrepreneur
– How Silver Bluff Brewing Company came to be and how they give back
to their community
– The future of the company and next steps in the process
– And more!
Tune in now and get empowered to reach your entrepreneurial destination!